среда, 8 апреля 2009 г.

More talents on Chobots))

Really nice poem written by elise__23

chobots is a family game,
and also has fame.

everyday is never the same,
and never has shame.

you make new friends,
and have best friends.

there are moderators, agents and citizens too,
and i cannot wait to see you.

some times there are moderators online,
and some times there are agents offline.

moderators do mod magic,
and chobots is not a tragic.

so come on down,
to chobots town,
and there you will never have a frown

I like it, and you?

9 комментариев:

  1. yay first one to comment.thats a nice poem im going to work on a poem too.~shadow4ever09~

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. dear gvggd,
    i am sad too,Fishalate called me mean and idk what he's talking about!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. really good job!! I'm workin on a slideshow now?? To get it posted do I email you or like link it?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Nice Job Elsie_23!!

    Here's Mine:

    Chobot chobots a family game,
    it's very fun and it's not lame.

    It always put a smile on my face,
    chobots is a wonderful place

    Here on chobots you can make some friends,
    and sometimes some agent friends.

    Chobots is a place to be,
    it has many games for you and me.

    It's pretty short I will delet this comment if I have think of something
    Hope you like it!!!!
    Note:It's not copied I am thinking this for months!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Mightythunder's one is cool.
    Elise's is good too.

    ~Fishalate

    ОтветитьУдалить