среда, 21 января 2009 г.

Chobots Citizenship is Released!

It finally happened! Chobots can become Citizens.


First of all, citizens receive a badge-passport to your player card! This  tells everybody that you are a big fan of Chobots and that you are an experienced player.


To get even more visual, citizens get bigger chat bubble in the public chat! 

But this is not all, folks! Now, citizens can buy exclusive suits for bugs you earned playing hard! And lots of new items will come soon!


And of course, there is exclusive magic stuff never seen before! It will shake your mind!



And finally, there are big houses for big parties! BTW, this one has 2 floors! And soon, there will be an option to design you home!

Ups... Did I forget? Citizens can also use graffiti! But don't get banned, we're watching over you and we know who draws what.

At the end, I just would like to remind you that Chobots never stop. Many new locations, cities, games and features are going to be available for everybody. And this will happen soon! 

Let the Cho be with you! ;)

Vayerman | Chobots Guru

24 комментария:

  1. Doraemon, just click on Junior status text on the top. You will see payment options screen.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. AWESOME!

    I AM CITIZEN! I just bought it as soon as I came on! Hope I was first :P

    But my house isn't different?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. its cool becuase im one but people are being mean to u if u are one they are saying down with the citizonship people and its making me sad:(

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. :D Looks awesome. Vayer, just wondering: How can I get myself to be noticed so I can get an agent to recommend me for the Agency?
    Thanks,
    mirage7

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Uh, I just got banned from my chat for 5 mins. for saying 'shrimp is so awesome.' The system said I typed 'shrimpisso', but I used spaces. Help?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I'm a Citizen! Yeah, I can't wait for pets. Off I go to explore all the new stuff!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I cant wait for pets:)!

    www.chobotstips.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. hey vayerman this is blueflames1 I gave my email on forgot password so i could change it because chobotrulz keeps going onto my account and taking my clothes so i need you to change it fast before she does anymored damage please please please i am begging you

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. Oh, and I think some people are cheezed off that they payed $2 for suits when now that's less than what you pay for a month of citizenship.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. Also I noticed that chobots wave, stomp there feet, or make other movements too. Also in reply to aguair, I'm pretty sure citizens get pet upgrades and we can like just get a pet. So pets for all... when they come out that is!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. Can someone answer this does pay pal cost anything to have a account?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. hey chobots i have very bad news.Aayush got hacked.Most probably,it is one of the ppl he banned.The ppl that he banned also wanted to take revenge.He really needs a mod now.Thank you.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. Vayer can you make Agents able to buy Citizen stuff?

    Plz Plz Plz, I can't afford a Citizenship!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. Bryan, Agents and Citizens will have different features in the future. So the best option will be to have both :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. hey its me monogoo can u put my blog on the blog thing plz plz plz its monochobot.wordpress.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. hey chobots team on my site i do this thing called chobot of the week and i picked the first on today you can check it out if u want

    ОтветитьУдалить
  17. Vayerman can you add me in blogroll? my website is http://chobotspacient.wordpress.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  18. Please, can fix the bugs how the bugs of Mission Cow (server Big Grin)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  19. do you like club penguin then please go to my blog here is the link copy and paste

    http://junezzzz1clubenguin.blogspot.com/to my blog

    ОтветитьУдалить