среда, 4 февраля 2009 г.

Free Rock Music for Your Youtube Videos!

I know how you are always looking for good music for your Youtube masterpieces. Sometimes, you break copyrights and Youtube plays your cool videos without music. 

But our moderator Mezk plays in the rock-band, so he kindly allows using his music in your videos! 

You can download some rated tracks from this russian site! Check for an image where to click :)

And find the rest at Rapishare.
Keep on going with video-creation! We like it a lot. Moon-walk videos are great! We will select the winners soon. Whohoo! :)

Vayerman | Chobots Guru

14 комментариев:

  1. awesome music's and vayerman you are from russian ? If you from there cool im drom bulgerian lol.

    P.C can you add my blog in your blogroll? www.chobotspacient.wordpress.com. Thanks.

    ~!pAcient!~

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. COOL MUSIC

    Clear
    chobotscheat.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Chobotspacient, Vayersoft is based in Ukraine, the country in between Russia and Poland.

    I will add your blog, but find a team to authors so you keep it updated with unique posts ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. hey vayerman can u plz meet me online cuz im sick and we need to chat

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. I play in a band,they are called the " black pythons ". I play lead guitar,or sometimes base guitar.
    ~Empalon~

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Hey this may be easier for those who are english lol! this is the usa/uk site of it
    http://www.last.fm/music/Dracula+drops+D

    Your welcome ~William~ XD

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Hi, this is nothing to do with your music, but on Chobots, ever since I've become a member, it won't let me say anything. I type something in the chat bar but when I click 'send message' nothing comes up on the screen. I've asked lots of people but no one has helped me. Please could you help me!! Cute_chobot

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. thats awesome! I like the first one i downloaded it was called apophis2036 It had a pretty good beat! If i can get hypercam installed ill use it in a video cuz if i had hypercam id have alot of music videos! (icant install anything on my pc)

    ОтветитьУдалить