суббота, 14 февраля 2009 г.

Moon-Walk Competition Winners!

Hey, we received 13 submissions for Moon-Walk competition and they all will receive 2000 bugs each! 

According to Google Rating here is the winner:



By the way, you could see that it's much harder now to do a moon-walk on Chobots, but I know at least one way to do it! I will give you a hint: Try doing it near Palms ;)

Special thanks to Josip52!

Vayerman | Chobots Guru

P.S.

Happy Valentine's Day!

P.P.S.

Next competition prizes will include special clothing, premium clothing and even citizen's passes! Check our blog for updates!

13 комментариев:

  1. I did make a video and put it in responces but it does not show up on the list and i did not get any bugs )-: plz can you have a look
    ~William~

    ps my vid is
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgF-QkNTtME

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Dear chobots team,
    a few weeks ago i cleared my friend list. then just now i went to cafe street and fishalete said ''I'm friends with vayerman :)'' then i told him dont brag some ppl r not friends with him.'' then he said dont talk stoon u deleted me so be quiet. :'( i have heard that he has done very bad things to other people but he never done that to me :'( he really hurt my feelings and i wanted to tell you guys. Just because i deleted him and i even said that im everyone's friend even though im not on their friend list. He didnt get my message. and now i am very dissapointed.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. hey stoon,

    don't worry! We have good moderation now and bad guys will be banned sooner or later.

    If you need any help please write to support@chobots.com

    Thanks for playing Chobots!

    Vayerman

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Who got 2nd and 3rd? Will you do my contest next?
    P.S Great video str999.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. To Everyone who Entered the compeition Thanks and better luck next time!

    Next competition soon!

    wanna hint? Fine here Music!

    -Josip52

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Cool!!! It is now harder to do moonwalk
    ______________________

    CLick my name for a cool blog

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. no offense... did you try the cool colored letters yet?

    ОтветитьУдалить