воскресенье, 21 декабря 2008 г.

Be Original. Premium Suits Available!

It happened! Now you can ask your parents to buy a special suit for your Chobot.

Just look at them!

Cleopatra is by far one of the most ever famous queens of all times in ancient Egypt. Her story of love and death is very famous. She made Egypt quite powerful at the time.











An outstanding traditional Chinese clothing.
People in China generally wore tunics (like long t-shirts). Women wore long tunics down to the ground, with belts, and men wore shorter ones down to their knees. Sometimes they wore jackets over their tunics. In the winter, when it was cold, people wore padded jackets over their tunics, and sometimes pants under them.






Ninja is a warrior specially trained in a variety of unorthodox arts of war. They were professional spies during the age of the samurai. Their origins go back to the twelfth century in China.









Cowboy - the typical symbol of the American Old West. A cowboy is an animal herder who tends cattle on ranches in North America, traditionally on horseback. In addition to ranch work, some cowboys work for or participate in rodeos.







1 комментарий:

  1. Those suits are awesome, especially the Ninja! I think I might buy one in a few days (hopefully I'll have the money). Just so you guys know, I joined Chobots yesterday, and it was after hearing about the site from Mimo (clubpenguingang.com, you know 'im). I'm an avid Club Penguin player, but I think I've just found some competition for my free time, LOL! Thank you for creating such an awesome community, Vayersoft.
    P.S. I saw Vayerman online yesterday! I couldn't ask him to add me 'cause I wasn't registered yet. Oh well. Hope I meet him again!
    -Vapnoar777 (a.k.a. Mirage7 on Chobots)

    ОтветитьУдалить