вторник, 30 декабря 2008 г.

Contest: Who is the oldest Chobot?


I am Vayerman. Today, I am 80 days old, lol :) How old are you?

I know there are much older Chobots. They are active and come to play from time to time.

So, here is the contest:

The first one who guesses the age or the name or show us the look of the oldest Chobot will get 1000 bugs! And yea, you will receive 3000 B, if you know all of these.

You should be posting your guesses as comments to this post to take a part in this contest.
We consider only Chobots who visit our cities at least one time per month.
This is something I don't know for sure, so I am eager to find out!

There can be only one... the oldest :)


Vayerman | Chobots Guru

UPDATE: By the date of 31/12/2008 (GMT +2.00), we found these Chobots to be the oldest:

Alex - 191. This needs to be checked and we need to check if he still visits Chobots. Who has him in a friends list?

Canab, Chobots Architect is 190 days old. You can see him quite often.

Basia has 188 days old and she is the oldest Chobots girl so far! She plays rarely, but I meet her at least 1 time per month.
All of these facts deserve prices, because Chobots can't imagine their life without researching something :) And our community can find out everything. Do you have something to update?

46 комментариев:

  1. Oldest Chobot: Alex
    Age: 191
    Found: Cakeville
    Who found Alex?: Vintage

    I found the oldest Chobot!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. the oldest chobots is simply... Chobot himselff duhh!! ;)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I have more to add
    Oldest Chobot: Alex
    Age: 191
    Found: Cakeville
    My chobot name: Vintage

    Hope I win! (Ignore gellcool123 on top please my chobot name is Vintage)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I was thinking about Basia... but who is Alex? :)
    Vintage, I think you are pretty close to win.

    Are you friend with Alex? When you saw him last time?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. i know god is the oldest
    he is 193 days....
    woo hoo!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Namkul, are you really typing your password here?
    I think you need to change it fast and please keep it safe.

    here is how to change your pass:
    http://blog.chobots.com/2008/12/change-your-password-feature.html

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. But god can be the one I think.
    Did anyone find chobot called beta?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Vayerman, I just clicked at Alex playercard and saw his age. -vintage

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. HI im alex's friend! He IS 191 and hasen't been playing much lately my screen name is mcho04! I hope i win!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. How bout 4000 bugs?And can u have another contest who is the richest chobot?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. The oldest chobot is a moderator and his name is chobot he is age 185

    ОтветитьУдалить
  12. I think the oldest is either god or nexter.Nexter is 186 as of now and god is 194 as of now.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  13. hey im alex yep im alex my oldest acc and my 2nd acc is babycuty

    i am in big grin
    -alex and babycuty

    ОтветитьУдалить
  14. did i right god is the oldest???
    give me the money if gid's right answer...
    because im the first to choose god...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  15. i didn't know who is he...
    but i know he is chobot little brother...
    chobot use beta than gave it to his brother...
    he create new chobots called chobot...
    that the only i know...
    srry if wrong...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  16. i saw the name beta in chobot blog(chobotsgang.com)....

    ОтветитьУдалить
  17. lol robbots have been cheated by zaneto222 u know???
    he's coins now low...
    srry my english is not good

    ОтветитьУдалить
  18. vayerman im spread chobots in cp...
    My user is Chobots n Smart Boyz...
    U play cp???
    if u play add me if u c me k???
    i think i know ur user if u play cp...
    ur user is Vayerman...
    lol...

    ОтветитьУдалить
  19. vayerman u rocks...
    can i be moderator if u create another game???
    or agent plz....

    ОтветитьУдалить
  20. Ill guess GOD
    I think his the oldest chobots
    hehe
    chobots: Paris 006

    ОтветитьУдалить
  21. Namkul,lease dont post so many comments cause its a little like spamming.By the way,chobots rock!



    Doraemon AKA Agent P

    ОтветитьУдалить
  22. oldest chobot:God
    I think he is 205 and I don't know how to put a picture but i think he is purple with the suit that is on the second page of the suit cataloge,#4.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  23. or canab because hes 203 and currently bron with a brown smiley face shirt and brown headphones

    ОтветитьУдалить