пятница, 19 декабря 2008 г.

Chobots partnered with PrimaryGames!

Chobots.com established comprehensive partnership with Primary Games.  

We are happy about the fact, that millions of Primary Games fans will be able to play Chobots without leaving their favorite web-site.
Chobots virtual world is not about 'waddling aroung', it is about exploring the Earth and leading children to research and personal growth. And it fits perfectly target auditorium of primary games, one of the leading entertaining and educational web-portals.

8 комментариев:

  1. It's great to see that Chobot's are moving up in the world :)

    Vadim, do you have a Chobot? If so, what is their name?

    Thanks :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I am vayerman in chobots, so I think you'll be able to find me :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Oh, I have met you before!

    Yes, ANYONE can find you. Just look for the crowd. Haha :P

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. I'm having this problem that whenever I click on the server 'Big grin', my web browser has to close. On IE it said 'Add-on needed; Flash player 10.aspx (I have it). On FireFox, it just closed at the same time, but with a message asking for feedback.

    Has this been a problem for everyone or just for me?

    Thanks :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Aguair,
    Try to install flash player version 9. Version 10 is buggy a bit.

    I hope this will help.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Thanks Pikach00! But you can not download Flash Player 9 anymore. Thanks though :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. Actually you can ;)
    Here it is:
    http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. Thanks, Pikach00! It's working now :D Thanks so much!! :)

    ОтветитьУдалить