среда, 18 марта 2009 г.

The day i met the lion at about half past three

Here is an outstanding poem written by Waysarbi

i walk to the cafe in a leisurely pace,
i see my friends playing space race

but when i arrive at my favorite destination
i see a chobot screaming OH RUN, OH RUN!

so i dash into the cafe, with magical speed
many chobots soon came after my lead

so i quickly opened the large cafe door
to see all the commotion when i heard a loud ROAR

i looked around to see many chobots panicking
i have never seen the cafe in such a smashing

there were broken chairs everywhere!
a table, a cup and broken hardware!

then i saw to my very surprise
two large white and black eyes!

Behind all that dust and rubble
seemed to be some kind of trouble

so i told my friends to lift up the tables
being careful not to touch the cables

it was a long and breathtaking task
but in the end we uncovered a chobot with a LION MASK!

we asked him what was all the commotion
then he replied with a swift forward motion 

' i was wearing my mask to the cafe,
when someone screamed AHH LION OH ME!

so they stampeded out like a bunch monkeys
and so they trod on poor little me's!

but i must thank u for rescuing me!
otherwise i would have been here till half past THREE!"

me and my friends all had a merry laugh.
we all needed to go home and bath!

that night i had a dream, not about pirates, oceans or seas!
But about the day i met the lion at about half past three.

12 комментариев:

  1. very good poem Waysarbi gratz 4 making that...




    ~Gonzales~

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. it is a nice poem and i like how it rhymes. good job waysarbi!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Thats really good!


    Hope he makes more in the future!

    neon

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. hey it is me pinkypie55,
    my friend goldguy55 got to be and agent today.
    i was wondering if i could be an agent poll like he was?
    if you say yes, thanx
    but if you say no, oh well for me
    thanx,
    pinkypie55
    you can send back to me by commenting on my blog www.chobotsheaven.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить