воскресенье, 22 марта 2009 г.

Sweet Battle Contest Updates!

Our Sweet Battle Contest will be finished tomorrow, so today is the important day! We do have the leaders!
They are Video, Cotunbol and Kingsonnest! Who will win?  

BTW, this is a Chobot called Video! If you meet him on Sweet Battle, I bet you have not too much chances to win, because our mods could not stand against him :)

I would love to see a video of how Sweet Battle Champions play! 

Vayerman | Chobots Guru

P.S.

I will add a poll about Sweet Battle now :)

18 комментариев:

  1. and the cow mission competition will be tomorrow?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Vayerman, I e-mailed you about C.S.S. did you check it

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Ya, well I beat Video in Sweet battle. Thats actually how we met. I,vr been rooting for him ever since.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. as long as i remember me and video fought only 1 time and i was the winner(we both ended up near hp 1 our cakes crashed with each other and he got hit by a nut first)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. It's really close now. Me and cotunbol is lke 1 point apart.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. I beat Video>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Only once tho, he beat me about 4 times in a row... It was kind of fun.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I BEAT VIDEO IN SWEET BATTLE it took about 20 tries tho lol chobots rock!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. i never figured out how to do the compittion though i would win lol

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. i never figured out how to enter it i would win though lol

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. i beat the top two!!! go to youtube.com/ChobotsExtra

    ОтветитьУдалить